“It Feels Like Spring”
“Love is in the Air”
I hear this from many couples, Just Marry Us! “We Want a Short and Sweet Ceremony”
The Simple and Easy way to “Tie the Knot”
- Purchase your marriage license from any registries office
- Book a date and time with me
- I officiate a beautiful ceremony
- You exchange your vows
- I pronounce you
You are now as your hearts have always known you to be.
- I cater to the romantic and spontaneous at heart and perform marriages with little notice, 24/7
- I register your marriage with vital statistics after the ceremony
- I provide you with a decorative marriage certificate, which can be used for name change two weeks after the ceremony.
“TWO HEARTS BECOMING ONE”
Are you having a destination wedding?
Getting Married In Canada
Is easier and cheaper, than dealing with the paperwork and possible blood tests that other countries may require.
- Would you like to separate the legal marriage from a larger wedding celebration at a later time?
- Is it your desire to have a short and sweet ceremony?
- Do you want to Tie the Knot after many years of building a life together?
- Are you looking for an inexpensive, budget-wise way to get married?
- Would you like a small, intimate ceremony with close friends and family?
YOUR PHOTO’S ARE IMPORTANT
I always carry a table, chair, tablecloth and centerpiece to ensure that you get those great signing photo’s. And don’t forget to practice the kiss.
For the mid-sized affair, I send you a file of special ceremonies. Some of these are a great way to add extra meaning by including family and friends in the ceremony. Some of these mini ceremonies can add a bit of humor too. Each of them are unique.
I send you a file of vows to choose from, they can be simple repeat after me or you can use them for ideas when writing your own.
For the small and mid-size ceremonies, typically there is no need for a rehearsal. For the mid-size ceremonies, I always arrive early to go over any of the fine details before we begin.
I make it easy for you!
Let me know the size of your ceremony: How many guests are you inviting?
The location: Backyard, Park, etc.
This info will help me get a good idea of the type of ceremony you want and which files to send you.
My fee is very reasonable, starting at $200
There are many beautiful FREE Locations around Edmonton for your intimate celebration
- The City of Edmonton: Parks
- The City of Edmonton: Gazebos
- The Legislature Grounds is very popular FREE location
Lois Hole Memorial Gardens at the Legislature Grounds
What You Need When Applying For a Marriage License at a Registries Office
- One piece of personal identification for both applicants with your correct legal names
Personal information for both applicants including:
- Date and place of birth
- Religious denomination
- Mother’s legal name (including maiden name) and place of birth
- Father’s legal name and place of birth
I travel to rural communities to perform marriages. You may want to have an intimate wedding in your backyard, local community park or you may have a favorite spot on your farm or acreage. I make it easy for you and do all the driving.
Thank you giving me the opportunity to be your Marriage Officiant.
Inquiries: fill in the form below with date, time and location of ceremony and I will usually respond within the hour.
To book me: I need the location of ceremony, full legal names and your marriage license number (L0000)
I appologize ahead of time if I am already booked for the day and time that you desire, I try my hardest to accomodate what works best for you.