Edmonton Wedding Venues
Congratulations! you’re engaged. Now the planning starts. The first thing you’ll be doing is setting a date, then looking at venues.
If you’re looking to have a small outdoor ceremony, there certainly is a lot of green space to choose from. With over 20 parks along the river valley, Edmonton is in fact home to the largest urban parkland in Canada. I have provided a link to City of Edmonton Parks and gazebos for your convenience. For a short and sweet ceremony, please check out the Just Marry Us! page.
For the larger ceremonies the search for the right venue is much more involved. Thankfully technology has made it a bit easier, allowing you to start your search at home. Would you like your reception to be catered? Maybe you’re vision is a rustic affair in the country or something more contemporary downtown. Your vision may be something more relaxed, possibly a weekend of camping at a lake. This list of Edmonton Wedding Venues has them all.
Choosing your Venue is part of the Joy
Please run your mouse over and click on the bold text to open the link
Finding a free ceremony location
There are many beautiful FREE locations for small ceremonies along the river valley’s vast park system.
Gazebos are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to guarantee a gazebo for your ceremony, you will need to make a reservation in advance with the City of Edmonton.
The Legislature Grounds is a very popular ceremony location, with several gorgeous zones to hold your intimate affair.
Edmonton Wedding Venues
I hope this list of Venues will make your search easier. I update it regularly, so if you know of a hidden gem please let me know.
Downtown Wedding Venues
- The Art Gallery of Alberta: The Art Gallery is an exceptional venue that offers diversity and contemporary edge with the right amount of elegance.
- Shaw Conference Centre: The Shaw Conference Centre offers a panoramic view of the River Valley, making it a perfect venue for your wedding day.
- Union Bank Inn: The Union Bank Inn is an exquisite landmark luxury hotel which is perfect for intimate gatherings.
- Winspear Centre: Why not a concert hall for your wedding. Let the Winspear set the stage for your intimate gathering or lavish affair.
- Yellowhead Brewing: Yellowhead Brewery is centrally located in a beautiful historic building and home to the amazing Yellowhead Craft Beer.
- Foundry Room: The Foundry Room is a character event space with a stylish industrial feel, therefore perfect for your downtown ceremony.
River Valley Wedding Venues
- The Royal Glenora Club: With spectacular views of the river valley, the Royal Glenora offers stunning spaces for your wedding ceremony.
- The Muttart Conservatory: The Muttart is closed for rehabilitation work and will reopen in early 2021. Therefore all wedding and photos sessions must be booked well in advance for the 2021 season.
- The Old Timers Cabin: The Old Timers Cabin is a beautiful, historic venue with panoramic views of Edmonton’s skyline & river valley. Therefore making it a popular venue for the I do’s.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Fort Edmonton Park is a special place filled with living history which makes this the perfect place to write your history.
- The Lodge Snow Valley: The Snow Valley Lodge is two-story mountain-style lodge overlooking Edmonton’s Rainbow Valley. With two fieldstone fireplaces, the lodge provides a cozy atmosphere for your wedding reception.
South Edmonton Wedding Venues
- U of A Faculty Club: The Faculty Club offers an elegant yet warm atmosphere for your event.
- ATB Financial Arts Barns: The Arts Barn is a versatile venue capable of hosting everything from cozy intimate gatherings to large events.
North Edmonton Wedding Venues
- The Country Lodge: This 6000 sq. ft. log chalet on a 17 acre ranch has a rustic atmosphere with old country charm. Located in north Edmonton, just off Henday Drive, therefore making it easy access for your out of town guests.
West Edmonton Wedding Venues
- The Oasis Centre: The Oasis Centre is Edmonton’s premier wedding venue which offers an impressive yet intimate setting as you seal your marriage with a kiss.
St. Albert Wedding Venues
- St. Albert Botanic Park: The St Albert Botanic Park is a beautiful oasis of trees, flowers, and pastoral scenes henceforth making it the perfect place for your ceremony and photographs.
- The Enjoy Centre: Designed to blur the line between the indoors and out, the event spaces at The Enjoy Centre provide the perfect setting for weddings and receptions.
Edmonton and Area Community Halls
Community Halls are an attractive budget-wise option for a wedding venue.
Rural Wedding Venues
- Lily Lake Resort: Lily Lake Resort is true elegance in the country. Whether you’re looking to host a party for a handful or hundreds, this is the venue for you. The resort has an amazing history, with greats such as Johnny Cash and Anne Murray having graced their stage.
- The Alberta 4-H Centre: The 4-H Centre is an amazing lakefront venue along the shores of Battle Lake. This hidden gem is perfect for a camping/adventurous wedding weekend.
- Lions Garden: Lions Garden is a breathtaking rustic venue that your guests will never forget.
- Prairie Gardens: Prairie Gardens is a classic rustic style wedding venue in the country.
- Moonlight Bay: This is a beautiful waterfront property on Wabamun Lake which offers a unique retreat setting for your wedding weekend. Full Facility bookings gives rental groups exclusive access to all buildings, cabins, and equipment on site.
Edmonton and area Golf Courses
- The Ranch Golf and Country Club: The Ranch Golf and Country Club’s beautifully landscaped course provides a scenic backdrop for your celebration of love.
- Redtail Landing Golf Club: Redtail Landings new banquet facility with modern decor makes it easy for you to decorate.
- The Links Golf Course: Conveniently located just 15 minutes west of Edmonton, their banquet facility has an inviting atmosphere with impressive views.
- Royal Mayfair Golf Club: The Royal Mayfair sets the stage for a seamless day, and the union of a lifetime.
- Highlands Golf Club: Your guests will love the venue and the perfect view of the River Valley at the Highlands.
- The Quarry: With seating for up to 285 this venue is ideal for your wedding day.
- Glendale Golf and Country Club: With the wonderful Clubhouse overlooking the 1st fairway and lake many are astounded by the views – especially as the sun descends.
- Edmonton Country Club: With a stunning setting, Edmonton Country Club is the perfect place for your wedding.
- Country Side Golf Club: This 27 hole golf course and banquet hall, with a large private courtyard, plays host to many events varying in size and function.
- Northern Bear Golf Club: Northern Bear is a rustic, and elegant venue, located in Strathcona County. They can accommodate up to 140 guests and customize a package to fit any budget.
- Lewis Estates Golf Course: Lewis Estates banquet room can accommodate smaller groups of up to 90 guests which includes full-service professional catering and semi-formal to formal dining packages.
Fairmont Hotel MacDonald: Over looking the river valley, the MacDonald Hotel has established a deserved reputation as an unbeatable wedding venue. Whether you’re planning a celebration that’s modern or traditional, festive or formal, intimate or grand, Hotel Macdonald is always the perfect place.
Fantasyland Hotel: Edmonton’s Premier Wedding Venue located in West Edmonton Mall, in any event they have everything you need to bring your dream to life.
- Chateau Lacombe: The Chateau Lacombe Hotel is dedicated to providing you and your guests with a most memorable and unique experience on your special day.
- Sawridge Inn: With outstanding service along with creative catering in addition to being just minutes from the airport, this is indeed a very popular wedding venue.
- Four Points by Sheraton: From the moment you arrive, you’ll be welcomed by a two-story waterfall and stylish surroundings which provides the perfect touch for your wedding.
- Coast Hotels: Whether you’re planning an intimate or a large wedding the Coast offers a variety of beautiful spaces to choose from. Their team of resourceful and creative wedding specialists help make your vision a reality while staying within budget.
- The Sutton Place Hotels: An incredible event starts with an incredible team. Whether you’re hosting a private function of 20 or an elaborate affair of 400, their events team will make your wedding truly memorable.
- Best Western: Best Western has established a tradition of excellence for exceptional service & culinary quality. From intimate gatherings to lavish celebrations, they offer a unique brand of hospitality that is sure to please.
The Muttart Conservatory is an amazing location for smaller ceremonies
Thank you giving me the opportunity to be your officiant.
Please click on the link below to check availability