Greetings and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, my name is Brian Grinde. I am honored that you are considering me as your Marriage Officiant.
One of the most important moments of your life is your wedding day. It’s celebrating the joining of two people as they embark on their life’s journey together. The biggest decisions to make when planning a wedding ceremony is the location and your wedding officiant.
In getting to know each other, I find out how personal you want your ceremony to be. You may like me to tell a bit of your history, how you met, what makes your relationship magical and incorporate that into your wedding ceremony.
Most couples who seek my services want their marriage officiant to create a memorable ceremony that is free of religious dogma. I’m experienced in creating your ceremony the way you want it, to reflect the love, commitment and values you share with your partner.
My calendar fills quickly so don’t hesitate to check availability
- Civil Ceremonies
- Spiritual Weddings
- Multi-Faith Weddings
- Ethnic Weddings
- Same Sex, Gay, Lesbian Ceremonies
Add a bit of Adventure in your Wedding Ceremony:
- Country wedding: Horses in background
- Canoe trip wedding: Devon to Edmonton
- Frontier Ceremony: The Groom and Groomsmen canoe from Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park to Emily Murphy Park or further downstream where the Bride and Bridesmaids are waiting for a riverside ceremony. (seasonal)
- Hot Air Balloon Wedding (seasonal)
- Rocky Mountain Wedding Ceremony
Here are a couple of Unique offerings:
- Firewalk Wedding Ceremony (seasonal)
- Firewalk Stag/Stagette (seasonal)
- Glasswalk Wedding Ceremony
Thank you giving me the opportunity to be your officiant.
Please fill in the form below with the date, time and location of your ceremony, I will usually respond within the hour.