Greetings and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, my name is Brian Grinde. I am honored that you are considering me as your Marriage Officiant.
One of the most important moments of your life is your wedding day. It’s celebrating the joining of two people as they embark on their life’s journey together. The biggest decisions to make when planning a wedding ceremony is the location and your wedding officiant.
In getting to know each other, I find out how personal you want your ceremony to be. You may like me to tell a bit of your history, how you met, what makes your relationship magical and incorporate that into your wedding ceremony.
Most couples want their ceremony to be meaningful, enjoyable and free of religious dogma that everyone will remember for years to come. Your guests may not remember the food or the music years from now but they will remember your ceremony. I make sure that your wedding day is memorable and stress free.
- Civil Ceremonies
- Spiritual Weddings
- Interfaith Weddings
- Theme Weddings
- Justice of the Peace Style Ceremonies
I am truly honored to be a part of the glorious celebration of love for all LGBT couples who want to declare their commitment to spend their lives together as a married couple.
Add a bit of Adventure in your Wedding Ceremony:
- Country wedding: Horses in background
- Canoe trip wedding: Devon to Edmonton
- Frontier Ceremony: The Groom and Groomsmen canoe from Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park to Emily Murphy Park or further downstream where the Bride and Bridesmaids are waiting for a riverside ceremony. (seasonal)
- Rocky Mountain Wedding Ceremony
Here are a couple of Unique offerings:
- Firewalk Wedding Ceremony (seasonal)
- Firewalk Stag/Stagette (seasonal)
Thank you giving me the opportunity to be your officiant.
Please fill in the form below with the date, time and location of your ceremony, I will usually respond within the hour.