Greetings and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, my name is Rev. Brian Grinde. I am honored that you are considering me as your Marriage Officiant.
One of the most important moments of your life is your wedding day. It’s celebrating the joining of two people as they embark on their life’s journey together. The biggest decisions to make when planning a wedding ceremony is the location and your wedding officiant.
In getting to know each other, I find out how personal you want your ceremony to be. You may like me to tell a bit of your history, how you met, what makes your relationship magical and incorporate that into your wedding ceremony.
Most couples who seek my services want their marriage officiant to create a memorable ceremony that is free of religious dogma. I’m a Spiritual minister and am experienced in creating your ceremony the way you want it, to reflect the love, commitment and values you share with your partner.
Your guests may not remember the food or the music years from now but they will remember your ceremony. I make sure your wedding day is memorable and stress free.
My calendar fills quickly so don’t hesitate to check availability
- Civil Ceremonies
- Spiritual Weddings
- Multi-Faith Weddings
- Ethnic Weddings
I am truly honored to be a part of the glorious celebration of love for all same sex couples who want to declare their commitment to spend their lives together as a married couple.
Add a bit of Adventure in your Wedding Ceremony:
- Country wedding: Horses in background
- Canoe trip wedding: Devon to Edmonton
- Frontier Ceremony: The Groom and Groomsmen canoe from Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park to Emily Murphy Park or further downstream where the Bride and Bridesmaids are waiting for a riverside ceremony. (seasonal)
- Hot Air Balloon Wedding (seasonal)
- Rocky Mountain Wedding Ceremony
Here are a couple of Unique offerings:
- Firewalk Wedding Ceremony (seasonal)
- Firewalk Stag/Stagette (seasonal)
- Glasswalk Wedding Ceremony
Thank you giving me the opportunity to be your officiant.
Please fill in the form below with the date, time and location of your ceremony, I will usually respond within the hour.